What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Client’s First- Your Goals are my Goals!!!
I am a Full time Realtor in West Chester, PA. Actually, I am much more than full time. I work whenever it may be convenient for my clients. Being passionate about what I do, it quite often really doesn't feel like work, so please do not hesitate to call me any time to discuss your situation.
A Win-Win Approach to Selling Your Home
My philosophy about real estate is that I am here to help two parties (buyer and seller) find each other and complete a transaction with a minimum of stress. I am an advocate for my clients. My mission is to obtain the best possible price, terms and conditions for you- not to worry about the other parties’ preferences or feelings. That said, we find in most real estate transactions both home buyers and home sellers want to arrive at a win-win agreement, which is far more satisfying to both parties and ensures a pleasant closing experience for everyone.
Areas of Expertise
Contrary to popular belief, real estate agents can’t be all things to all people. It is impossible for one person to be the expert in every neighborhood and every type of property in all price ranges. I believe that I am hired for my expertise and that I should serve my clients with that expertise.
Your Goals become my Goals- because when I work for you – You always come first and I want to be able to help you meet your Real Estate Goals!
My Service Area
I know Chester County; I have lived and raised my family here. During my career, I have sold homes throughout Chester, Delaware and Montgomery County. My main focus is West Chester, Unionville,Chadd Ford, Kennett Square, Landenberg, Garnet Valley, Great Valley, Devon, Wayne, Avondale, West Grove, Downingtown, Malvern and Phoenxiville but I am familiar with all local areas.
When you hire me, you hire local expertise. I will be here for you.
My Personal Professionalism
Representing my clients is my top priority. I am responsive to inquiries by both buyers and other agents. Personally, I am respected in the real estate community as a “quality agent”, which means that other agents will be happy to show my listings to their buyers. They know that I am professional, fair and creative, which makes their job just a little easier.
I truly appreciate your business and look forward to helping make your next real estate transaction a pleasant and painless experience, and hopefully even a little fun!
My Marketing Services
Before we go to market...
Market Survey- I preview competing listings to see how your home compares. I may call the agents of the sold listings I am using as comparable to see if there were any special circumstances surrounding their sale that I should know about, such as a divorce situation, structural problems, etc.
Professional Comprehensive Market Analysis- My market analysis is, in a word, thorough. I will show you the Current Competition and the Recent Sales and calculate the estimated proceeds you should receive at closing. I base my pricing recommendations both on closed sales and the current competition.
Once under contract , I will give a pre-Marketing Improvement Suggestions & Staging Assistance- I will go through your home with you and a Professional Stager to identify items that should be repaired or improved prior to market. I know what the market considers important (and what really doesn’t matter)
It is recommended in many cases to get a pre property inspection on your home- so that you can decide if you would like to fix any issues prior to going on the market. This gives you the chance to price it with knowledge of what a buyer home inspector may find.
My Marketing Plan
Your home is entered into the Trend MLS system, which serves the entire Tri State Area. Your home will be listed on the MLS System (MLS) with appealing and accurate descriptions, interior pictures and a virtual tour.
Designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest period of time, I'll
Implement my proven 14step marketing plan..
- Price your home strategically so you're competitive with the current market and price trends.
- Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint and terrific curb appeal.
- Photograph your home in the best light
- Place "for sale" signage, complete with property fliers easily accessible to drive by prospects.
- Electronic Lock box for Security and an e showing system for easy scheduling
- Use an interactive voice response (IVR) system to provide free recorded information about your home 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Each caller's inquiry will be followed up with a personal phone call.
- Distribute "just listed" notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends aboutyour home.
- Optimize your home's Internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), as well as local and global MLS systems including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
- Showcase your listing on Realtor.com and feature your listing on Truila along with all other websites
- Create a home book, comment cards and fliers to place inside your property.
- Target my marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
- Include your home in a Broker's Open , allowing other agents to see your home for themselves.
- Advertise your home with internet campaigns, email campaigns and social media.
- Create Single Property website and virtual tour
- Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
- Target active buyers and investors in my database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments.
Continuing Market Survey & Market Updates- I stay on top of the market for you. I monitor the homes that have sold, and those that haven’t to ensure that we are still priced appropriately. I will provide updates to you periodically on the current market activity with:
- New Competing Listings
- Status of Competing Listings
- Number of Showings
- Number of Internet Hits
- Feedback Reports I follow up with every buyer agent who shows your home. I will provide their feedback to you as soon as it comes in.
- Creative Solutions/Objective Opinions As I get to know your home better, and the feedback starts coming in, I may find that the market is objecting to something that neither of us thought of. Or, I may discover special features in your home that should be showcased differently. Either way, I take great pride in my creative solutions - this is, making adjustments as we go along in response to market feedback and conditions.
- If I see something that needs to be changed, I will tell you - whether or not I think it’s something that you want to hear. Many agents seem to assume that their clients are not open to suggestions, and I work on the assumption that that’s part of what you’re paying me for!!
Contract to Closing Services
The real work begins after we’re “under contract”. There are inspections to negotiate, lenders to keep an eye on, and appraisers to be prepared for. Stringent monitoring of dates and deadlines is essential, as is a careful review of title work. I manage these processes utilizing a follow-up system that covers crucial items for every pending sale including:
- Ordering the title commitment with distribution to all parties. If there are any problems found in the commitment, I will work with you and the buyer’s agent to resolve them.
- Ensure that all disclosures are made properly, in a timely manner, and that all documents have signatures.
- Review the closing figures carefully so that you get every penny that’s coming to you.
- Place follow-up calls to the buyer’s lender and the buyer’s agent every week to ensure that the loan is progressing smoothly, and will notify you immediately if it appears the contract is in danger (in this case, I will aggressively renew full marketing).
- Sometimes the most painful part of selling (and buying) a home is the inspection. If an issue arises in the inspection that needs attention, I will help negotiate the best settlement for you and assist in expediting agreed to repairs.
- Selling your home will have its frustrating moments. How frustrating it is depends a lot on your real estate agent. I promise to do my best to reduce stress before, during and after the sale.
Online Marketing and Home Listing Syndication
I use technology and social media as a real estate agent, marketing through the Web and social media platforms. I don't rely on door hangers, refrigerator magnets or calendars; rather, your home is advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it has to offer, 24/7.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here